Yoursleepapnea.org, otherwise referred to as ‘this site’ or ‘we’ hereafter, shares the following terms and conditions of its access or usage, under which the visitor is subjected to. Yoursleepapnea may include any content, like mobile applications, videos and products and websites that are associated with us, irrespective of the medium. With or without any notice, we have the right to discontinue our website or modify it its contents, for the time being or permanently. The minimum age to be able to access our site is 13 and we request individuals not use to proceed further. Yoursleepapnea also wants to make it clear that if you visit this site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk, as its content is not appropriate outside of it.
2. Disclaimer on Medical advice
This site is meant for informational and awareness purposes alone. We do not claim to be an alternative for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Hence we request you to consult with your physician if you are in any medical emergency. We do not back any physicians, products or procedures mentioned in this website. You go by the advice or content in this website at your own risk.
5. Intellectual property of yoursleepapnea and you licence to it
Yoursleepapnea solely owns all or any of its contents including graphics, videos, sounds, pictures, illustration, text, logos, softwares and such, that are associated with it. All of these are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Without our approval, you are not allowed to modify, delete, distribute or circulate any of the contents in this site in any platform. Yoursleepapnea allows you to use the contents in this website only for personal benefit and not for any commercial purposes.
Trademarks and Logos:
All or any of the names, products, designs and logos on this site are the trademarks of yoursleepapnea.org. Any similarity in the names or slogans contained in yoursleepapnea or other websites associated with it, have their trademarks and cannot be used without prior permission from us.
6. Reliance on information
It is not our mandatory duty to review content, including user contributions or independent contributions on our site. The contents in this website are contributed by independent contributors, on whom we do not guarantee as Specialists our experts in the field or area acknowledge that they provide the content upon. We ask of you to understand that we do not verify the content that our contributors provide. We rely on the content, yet we cannot be held responsible on the accuracy of the content from the independent contributors.
We request you not to rely on this site as a means of professional medical support. As mentioned earlier this site is only for informational purposes. We come to an agreement that your usage of this site is after your agreement that we cannot be held responsible for any risk you may face. Hence, we request you not to completely rely on the content in this website which is through user contributions and individual contributions.
7. Prohibited uses of the site
You are requested to use this site only for purposes that are binding with these terms and conditions. You are not allowed to use this site in the following ways:
• In a way that contravenes any Federal, state, local or International Law or regulation.
• In order to obtain or transmit any advertising or promotional matters including “spam” “junk mail” or “chain letters” or any other ways to procure.
• With an intention to harm or exploit minors in any way by exposing inappropriate content to them.
• With an intention to disguise, or attempt to disguise yoursleepapnea, its employee or any other person or entity.
• To participate in any activity that discomforts the visitors of this site, or harm this site or its users in this manner.
In addition, you disagree to:
• Isolate or “scrape” contents from this site for any commercial, marketing or data gathering purposes
• Induce any viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses or any other harmful material into this site.
• Try to access or interfere with an intention to damage or disrupt any parts of the site or any server connected to it.
• Any other means to attempt to sabotage the proper working of this site.
8. Your content on this site
The visitors of our site have the option to take part in chat rooms message boards web pages forums and other interactive services. Any information that you post on this platforms can be accessed by anybody who visits or takes part in these services. Hence, we advise you not to post any personal information like your name, email address on this site which may lead to unsolicited contact from strangers. Any contribution from users cannot be confidential and yoursleepapnea has the right to make use of this contribution to reproduce, modify, display, or disclose any such contribution to third parties as may be necessary for us.
You represent and warrant that:
• Besides owning or controlling the rights in and to the user contributions, you also have the right to grant the licence mentioned above to us and our affiliates and service providers, or to any other party that are associated with us.
• You have been informed that the user contributions do and will comply with these terms and conditions.
You will be ultimately responsible for the contributions you make to the site, including its legality, reliability and appropriateness. We cannot be held responsible or liable to any third party for any content you may post on our website.
Monitoring and enforcement; Termination
We have the following rights to take action on users.
• To refuse or delete any user contributions for inappropriateness or any reason of our concern.
• To reveal your identity or any other information about you or any third party who claims to have been violated of their rights by any content posted by you, including their intellectual property or right to privacy.
• In case of any illegal or unauthorized use of this site, we will take legal action referral to law enforcement.
We have the right to reveal the identity or other information of a user, that posted any content in this site, in order to co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or Court orders. You waive and hold harmless the company and its affiliates licensees and service providers from any claims resulting from any action taken by any of the following parties during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either the company or such parties or law enforcement authorities.
However it is not expected of us nor do we undertake to review all content before it is being posted on the site. We have no liability for any non-responsiveness regarding transmissions, Communications or content provided by any user or third party.
The content standards apply to such a level that user contributions and use of interactive services must wholly comply with all applicable Federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. User contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is offensive, violent, hateful, obscene, abusive or objectionable in any other way.
• Contain any explicit content or pornographic material violence or discrimination based on faith, race, sex, nationality, disability or age.
• Violate any copyright, trademark, patent or any other intellectual property of this site or any other person.
• Defraud any person in any way.
• Promote or assist any unlawful activity.
• Provoke inconvenience, discomfort, harassment, embarrassment or any such situation that is likely to cause upset or anxiety to an individual.
• Try to misrepresent your identity be impersonating another person or organisation.
• Give the impression that you are endorsed by us or any other person in an illegal way.
• Involved in promotional and commercial activities such as sales contests, barter or advertising.
9. Indemnifying us.
In case of any claim arising out of any user contributions, or violation by you or any user of your account of these terms and conditions, shall result in your indemnification, defending and holding harmless yoursleepapnea, as well as its officers, owners, employees, agents, directors, licences, and licences from and against any liability, which includes reasonable attorney’s fee incurred by the indemnified parties in connection with such claims. Yoursleepapnea reserves the right at its own expense, to assume the defense and control of any matter related to your indemnification. You are expected to fully co-operate if it all such events should take place.
10. Warranty Disclaimer
11. Liability disclaimer
Yoursleepapnea or its employees including various bodies such as its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, representatives, agents, independent contributors or contractors, shall not be held liable to anyone for any loss incurred or injuries caused, arising out of your access to our site are the information available in it. Your usage of this site is at your own risk. You hereby waive any and all claims against yoursleepapnea and other bodies mentioned above, arising out of your use of this site and the information available in it.
In case of any dispute arising out of or related to the use of this site, shall be governed by the laws of this state. You are expected to fully co-operate in such cases to the jurisdiction and the court.
14. Waiver and Severability
15. Entire Agreement
16. DCMA Policy
Yoursleepapnea functions in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Until and unless you have the legal right to do so, you are not allowed to post, upload or place any material or information on this site that belongs to any third party. In case you feel that any information in this site has a result of copyright infringement, and in good faith, if you believe to be a victim of copyright infringement, you may notify our designated copyright agent via an email.
17. How to contact us
Any feedback, comments, request for technical support and other reasons for communication relating to the site shall be directed to http://yoursleepapnea.org/